sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2008

Love Sayings

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.- Unknown

Love is loving what your lover loves- Unknown

Where there is love there is life.- Unknown

If you love the children of others, you will love your own even better- Unknown

Peace is an expression of love; let’s make love- Unknown

We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them.We say we love trees, yet we cut them down.And some people still wonder why some are afraidwhen they are told they are loved.- Unknown

Funny Quotes

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.- Unknown

Once I dropped a tear in the ocean. When I find it is when I’ll stop loving you.- Unknown

There is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart.- Unknown

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her- Unknown

I love you. It’s not a weight you must carry around. I love you. It’s not a box that holds you in. I love you. It’s not a standard you have to bear. I love you. It’s not a sacrifice I make. I love you. It’s not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I love you. It’s not an expectation of perfection. I love you. It’s not my life’s whole purpose (or your’s). I love you. It’s not to make you change. I love you. It’s not even to make you love me. I love you. It’s as pure and simple as that.- Unknown

The laws of love are written in the heart of every human being by the hand of God- Unknown

Nenhum comentário: