sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2008

Cute Sayings
Yo’re as cute as a junebuga-buzzin’ overhead.You ain’t mean like those far ants I found in my bed.- Unknown

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.- Unknown

I would just love once to be called sexy. Just because it would make me something other than cute.- Jennifer Love Hewitt

T H E G A R D E N:Come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses…

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:
1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling4. Squash selfishness

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:
1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:
1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:
1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends

WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE. THERE IS MUCH FRUITIN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.- Unknown

Don’t kill the dream - execute it!- Unknown

Sometimes, a cute friend makes an acutely painful enemy.- Unknown

Dolphin-safe tuna, that’s great if you’re a dolphin. What if you’re a tuna? Somewhere there’s a tuna flopping around on a ship going, “What about me? I’m not cute enough for you?”- Drew Carey

I’m cute in gym shorts! I’m slim and trim, and you’d be impressed - I’ve good calves.- Larry King

You laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at you because you’re all the same.- Unknown

Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.- Unknown

You are well-educated and you look cute, but that’s not going to cut it.- Bill Cosby

Cats are magical - the more you pet them the longer you both live.- Unknown

It’s funny that those things your kids did that got on your nerves seem so cute when your grandchildren do them.- Unknown

Nenhum comentário: