domingo, 16 de março de 2008

QUOTES

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
-John Wesley

All u have to decide is what to do with time that's given to you.
-Micheal Carleon(The Godfather)

Whatever comes our way...whatever battle we've reaching inside us. we always have a choice.it's choices that make us who we're and we can always choose to do what's right!
-Peter Parker(Spiderman 3)

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm".

"The best answer to anger is silence".

"Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence".

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple.But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange theseideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
-George Bernard Shaw

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
George Bernard Shaw

The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you will be good."
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

“I am not what I seem…I am nothing but a dream”
~Kurt Cobain

Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out.
~Italian Proverb

A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.
~Arabian Proverb

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
- Groucho Marx

Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you`re gonna get.
-Forrest Gump

Be sure you choose what you believe and know why you believe it, because if you don't choose your beliefs, you may be certain that some belief, and probably not a very creditable one, will choose you.
Robertson Davies

Nenhum comentário: